-Start with one sick toddler
-Add giant cozy chair, 3 blankies & favorite stuffed animal
-Create one new favorite treat for sore throat & cough - Greek Yogurt Smoothie (see recipe below)
-Finish with a quick episode of 'Bob the Builder,' or any other favorite TV show
-Yields 1 content toddler, for the time being - I'll take what I can get!!
(Yes, that would be my calorie counting book in the background - not Wyatt's - LOL)
Greek Yogurt Smoothie
-1 individual container of All Natural Fat Free Chobani Greek Yogurt (we use the kind with fruit on the bottom)
-1/2 cup skim milk (you could use any kind of milk)
-6-8 frozen strawberries, peaches or whatever fruits you like
-handful of fresh blueberries
-BLEND & pour!
2 comments:
Can you come down to Hilton Head the next time I'm sick. Sounds like a great day...change the "greek yogurt" for vodka and the Bob the Builder for Twilight and we'll be jamming.
Yum! I want one. I may have to try to make this. Linus would love it. Of course, there's not much he doesn't like.
-Abby
Post a Comment