Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daddy Goes

I would like you to meet the newest member of our family - "Daddy." Don't worry, he has not replaced Seth - who is referred to as "Real Daddy" - this is "play" Daddy. He was sort of an impulse purchase the other day while making a larger purchase at Toys R' Us - Wyatt's cousin has this man for her dollhouse, and it is a favorite each & every time we are there playing. When I tell you that we have not put Daddy down since the moment we purchased him, I am not kidding. Daddy has been on all sorts of adventures through town - he had a cone at TCBY yesterday, bologna for lunch, helped us put together a few backyard toys yesterday... even a trip to Sarah's science fair this evening, complete with a visit to Birdman Dave.

So, next time you see us out & about don't be surprised if Daddy is with us, because as Wyatt says "Daddy goes!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe Birdman Dave is still around! I remember when he would come to Seawell when I was in elementary school... CRAZY!

I love when I have time to read your blog at work. It is the best!