Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Row, Row, Row Your Boat

I was reluctant to post this when I first returned from our recent trip to the Roanoke River. It was a very cold, and very wet weekend & one which I wanted to soon forget. It was only when I had a few days to warm back up (and be thankful that it only rained on us, instead of snowing) that I realized just how much fun we did have. Something about being in the Great Outdoors always brings out in the best in my relationship with Seth - no matter how cold, how wet or how downright miserable things get, we always seem to have a lot of laughs & make plenty of memories. Now, that's not to say I'll be rushing back to the Roanoke for another 22 mile canoe trip (my arms are still sore from paddling in a headwind in pelting rain), but maybe one of these days we'll get back out there in the canoe...









No comments: