Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Make Room for the Little People

It has been WAY too long since I have posted on here. I have meant to just about every day, but have been sidetracked as the Bargain Sale is fast approaching & I am up to my ears in financials (as the Business Manager - what have I gotten myself into!!??)

Lots has been happening lately, but I had to share a few photos from tonight. Seth, Wyatt & I went to the Fall Festival at our church, which was a lot of fun. There were tons of family, even more kids & homemade chili, which was delicious!

Towards the end of the evening, they announced that there would be a balloon guy & a magic show for the kids. Seth & I thought we would check it out, and just see what Wyatt thought. We enter a Sunday School room to find the "clown" (no make-up) making balloon animals for all the kids. Without warning, Wyatt pulled away from our hands & charged right up to the front of the crowd. It was hilarious to watch - he was totally intrigued by the balloon shapes this guy was making. After waiting patiently for 5-10 minutes (without even TOUCHING all the tempting things hanging out of this balloon guy's bag!!) he leaned over to Wyatt & gave him a mouse!

No comments: