Okay, I am having a really hard time with this...my friend Abby tagged me to post about my 5 favorite things, but they have to be material things. If you know me, I have lots of "things" so this post is especially hard. It is making me realize that it may be time for another Spring Cleaning. Here goes...
1. Television - I know this is so cliche, but I LOVE TV. I feel like I don't watch very much, especially having a toddler now, but I do still find time thanks to DVR. I have a degree in broadcasting & have always loved TV & movies all my life - don't think that will ever change.
2. My car stereo - My husband was nice enough to get me a new sound system in my car before I got pregnant, then he joked with me that I wouldn't use it very much with the baby in the car. I actually use it all the time - music is a huge part of my life, and Wyatt has really picked up on it too. Now that his car seat is turned around, I love watching him clap & bop along to tunes. I also love being baby free in the car & just jamming out to my favorite tunes, whether via my iPod hook-up, or a good old fashioned CD :)
3. My watch - Thanks again to Seth (he's the sensible one, thank God) I got a watch for my 30th birthday. I have always been kind of "anti" watch, but ever since having a baby & timing things like breastfeeding, naps, etc it has really come in handy. At this point, I probably would be lost without it
4. Booklight - I like TV, but there is something about getting in bed at night with a book that I just love - well, that & the fact that my husband would not let me have the TV on in bed, or the light. I only read at night when I go to bed, and have a very hard time sleeping without first reading. Seth likes to laugh at me because there are many nights that I read 1 paragraph, then fall asleep with the light on all night. Before I got my current halogen booklight I had the Itty Bitty booklight, which I used to burn my face with every night, but at least that was my signal that I had fallen asleep & it was time to turn it out.
5. Under eye concealer - Okay, so I don't even wear a lot of make-up but 1 week before I had Wyatt I went all out & paid quite a bit for some at Sephora. It has been a complete staple ion my life since having a baby & many sleepless or long nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment