
Happy First Father's Day!
That's what Wyatt & I said to Seth when he arrived home from being out of town yesterday. After a little rest & relaxation (by us & Wyatt) we took Seth upstairs for a slide show that I put together for him - it went over very well! Dad & Wyatt had a run together & then it was steaks & all of Seth's favorite food for a special Father's Day meal. Wyatt ate Filet Mignon as well, and I hope he doesn't turn his nose up at the next kind of beef he eats around here - it won't be Filet buddy :) We didn't get photos, but Wyatt also tried his new teeth out on an ear of corn. He loved it, and of course Seth & I were hysterical laughing as we listened to his little teeth scrape on the cob, and then watched the sheer delight in his eyes when he would get a piece off - oh to be young again!
No comments:
Post a Comment