Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Capture the Everyday: Your Child's Favorite Toy


Capture the Everyday from Adventuroo

Another Thursday to participate in Adventuroo's weekly photo assignment. Today's task was your child's favorite toy. This was easy for us - for Bean, it is the Exersaucer, since it is her latest & greatest discovery and a chance to use her new 6 month old skills.


For the Monkey, it has always been his stuffed animals (well, really his "soft blankie" but I suppose that's not really a toy...) - yes, he does sleep with all of these. They also get to take turns playing a variety of games with him, or participating in everyday activities such as eating breakfast, watching a show or going for a ride in the car. Most of them also have names :)


Want to participate? It's easy - head on over to Adventuroo to link up!


8 comments:

Autumn said...

Your kids look so sweet! That picture of your little boy with all of his stuffed toys is priceless. He's surrounded by love when he sleeps.

Alissa said...

Love that he sleeps with ALL those animals. And his dino PJs are too cute.

Stay At Home Babe said...

Awwwwe, my kids both hated the exersaucer thingy. I'm mega jealous that yours likes it!

all.things.fadra said...

I LOVE your exersaucer picture. So cute! And the stuffed animals on the bed? My son's bed could put your son's bed to shame. I don't know how there is any room for him to sleep.

Melissa {adventuroo} said...

OMG your kids are way too stinkin cute!

Little Roo loved his Jumperoo thing too. Big Roo has a couple of animals he pals around with (like Burt the pink bear) but just a few. Little Roo likes falling into a pile of animals-- it's hysterical.

Thanks for linking up!

Erin Lane said...

So sweet! I love all his animals.

Tiffany (Snarky Momma) said...

We've been pretty conservative with the stuffed toy buying because I always think "Wait...those are going to be hard to pass down. How are we going to get rid of them?!"

The boy child still somehow managed to have an entire army of plush at the foot of his bed!

Kelli @ Momma Needs a Beer said...

Super cute... our youngest loooooved her exersaucer! I was so bummed we didn't have one for our oldest (mainly because we were in too tiny a house to accommodate such a large object!) Both of my girls sleep with a sea of stuffed animals too. Way too many.