Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Capture the Everyday: My Favorite Home Feature

Capture the Everyday from Adventuroo

Boy, Melissa over at Adventuroo must have read my mind with this week's assignment! MY husband & I just completed a serious backyard project - there are LITERALLY blood, sweat & tears that went into this thing - but it has been just perfect timing with this weather!

This combines a few of my favorite things about our fairly new house (moved in last year) - the new patio, the sun porch & the wooded backyard. (Side note - the chairs actually have cushions, but were put away before last night's rain...)


7 comments:

Kelli @ Momma Needs a Beer said...

Wow! I may borrow your flagstone patio idea for our wooded backyard. It is all kinds of awesome. Nice work!

Melissa {adventuroo} said...

Wow that looks so peaceful and inviting! I'm hoping to do some things to our backyard soon-- killing weeds is at the top of my list!

all.things.fadra said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE patios. Hoping we'll have one in our next house since the dream patio I had planned for this one never came after 8 years :(

Andrea said...

Oh it's beautiful! We have totally been eating up this weather too!

Tiffany (Snarky Momma) said...

I'm having serious back yard envy with this meme today. We have a 1/4 acre and are bordered by woods on two sides. Our yard is barely usable because of the terrain (had to pull out a lot of stumps) and insects.

*whine*

Alexia said...

What a great patio! Love that you could be sitting out there and feel like you're in the woods. Very jealous of your lovely backyard!

Alissa said...

Awesome. This looks like such a great place to relax. We don't have a yard at all, so it'd be nice to let the little guy run in a space like this.