All the news that's fit to print about Wyatt & Stella's adventures
I love it! Never lose this photo
Hahahaaha-- OMG, I have a picture of Big Roo in his cousin's Tinkerbell dress. They will hate us one day for sharing them but it's oh so funny!
Just a preview to life with a baby girl in the house! If she's half as pretty as Wyatt, she's be a heartbreaker!
I see this one making it to the wedding slideshow or in the ad section in the back of his yearbook.....so cute, and so innocent!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it! Never lose this photo
Hahahaaha-- OMG, I have a picture of Big Roo in his cousin's Tinkerbell dress. They will hate us one day for sharing them but it's oh so funny!
Just a preview to life with a baby girl in the house! If she's half as pretty as Wyatt, she's be a heartbreaker!
I see this one making it to the wedding slideshow or in the ad section in the back of his yearbook.....so cute, and so innocent!!
Post a Comment