**This never got posted, but I am putting it out there now & hope to have some more posts about our recent adventures soon! This has been one crazy, hot summer!!**
Well, this will be brief. My head is sort of spinning - we have been in Hilton Head for 5 days & have returned for 36 hours only to head down to Emerald Isle tomorrow morning. I had to throw in a few highlights from our trip down south though. Wyatt & I left on our road trip last Sunday & managed to make it down there in about 7 hours total (stops & all). Wyatt was an amazing companion on the road (even with no nap) - he brought some of my own childhood excitement back to stopping at McDonald's with play areas & going into big, colorful gas stations with all sorts of treats. We had an amazing visit with Miss Jean - we took in all the sights, sounds & playgrounds that the island had to offer - Mom & Jean even got a night off to see moe. Of course, if you asked Wyatt, the highlight of his trip would be seeing Speedy - Speedy is Jean's classroom pet hamster & it was love at first sight for Wyatt. Each morning he would check on Speedy & give us the play-by-play narration of what he was up to. I could ramble on & on, but thought I would post a few pics for now & one day I will catch up on here (I know I still owe a few birthday pics!)
1 comment:
I love that you've got my name linked to my CH2 article. Love the pictures of Wyatt on HHI. Love you guys.
Post a Comment