Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Ode to Dad

As I think all mothers & wives are guilty of at some point in the marriage, I often kid my husband about how the Mom is the one that does it all - cooks, cleans, takes care of baby, etc, etc...we've all been there. It wasn't until I have found myself all alone this week that it dawned on me what 'Dad's' biggest job is - moral support for 'Mom.' Who do I vent to? What about when I need another adult to make me feel sane?

I am lucky enough to have a husband that does much more than just come home at night & listen to me bitch, but for simply doing that I am thankful - it might be the best thing my husband does for me & my sanity!! So, until you return hubby, i will try my best to keep my sanity in check & our household in order ;)

1 comment:

Coco said...

that's awesomely true. nice post. (as I just finished ranting to my on the phone, and now I fell better)