Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm a Loser Baby

I am now home from my whirlwind trip to LA & what a ride it was! As most of you know by now, Heba won the $100,000 & I couldn't be more proud of her. I have dubbed her "The REAL Biggest Loser," considering she would have won, had she gotten the votes from America. At any rate, what she & Ed both accomplished was amazing! I am so incredibly proud of them both, and hope that you all have a chance to see them soon.

Being the huge fan of the show that I am, I was totally psyched to get to meet this season's contestants as well as previous season's contestants. We had a great time, and it was a pleasure to get to actually talk to these people in person about their experiences with The Biggest Loser. With the help of my friend Laura & my trusty Canon camera here are some of my favorite shots of the weekend:


1 comment:

@sweetbabboo said...

These are so fun! I'm so glad you were able to make the trip and be there for Heba. She looks AMAZING as does Ed. Is she going to begin a career as a runway model now?